Why Use a Cloud Drive?
AAFW’s cloud drive — hosted through Google on a free not-for-profit subscription — allows our organization to access all important files and images in seconds. Our Board members often live all over the world; we need a mobile access point for information that can be available to all.
Each Board member has their own folder into which they can place relevant documents for others within the organization. This also allows us to store information for future Board members to easily access when they start their new terms. For example, past SOSA winner photos and biographies as well as previous cables have been placed in the SOSA folder for subsequent SOSA chairs to use.
How To Access AAFSW’s Cloud Drive
You will use your aafsw.org email address to log in and have been previously emailed a password. If you need help with your password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that you will need to be logged in with your aafsw.org email account to access the cloud drive.
- Go to https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0AAhUbWD1Az-AUk9PVA
- When prompted, enter your aafsw.org email address (ex: email@example.com).
- Enter your password. If you don’t remember it please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once logged in, navigate to your specific Board folder.
- To add files, drag and drop them from your desktop or flash drive.
- To access files, just make sure you are logged in under your AAFSW account.
Examples of Files to Store in the Cloud
- Photos from AAFSW programs or events
- Advertisements that could be re used
- Stock photos
- Board meeting minutes/notes
- Shared documents worked on by various Board members
- Instructions for future Board chairs
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please email email@example.com.