Say Yes to INR: Dispelling Myths, Advancing Your Career, and Getting you Promoted (FSO Bidding Information Session)
Join us on September 7th at 11:00am for INR’s final FSO bidding information session. During this event you will hear from multiple INR FSOs who will each dispel at least one myth or two that you may have heard about INR! The virtual MS Teams information is below with a list of the panelist members and myths we will be covering. Please share with any FSO colleagues or potential interested bidders!
- Bryce Kincaid (INR/WATCH)
- Ciera Burnett (INR/WHA)
- Nicole Tobin (INR/REA)
- Justin Rivera (INR/WATCH)
Myths/Discussion Topics to be Discussed:
- Will you get promoted if you join INR? or Will coming to INR hurt your FSO career?
- Will I still be able to get a good onward assignment if I join INR?
- Does joining INR disconnect you from the rest of the Department?
- Is INR a good place to work as a woman FSO?
- Is there good work/life balance working in INR?
- Does INR actually help with future overseas work?
Virtual Meeting Information:
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
Meeting ID: 295 510 654 084
Or call in (audio only)
+1 509-824-1908,,547173255# United States, Spokane
Phone Conference ID: 547 173 255#