As teaching your kids at home continues to stretch through another school year in most of the world, you may be looking for additional ideas and tools to supplement what they’re learning — and to make your life a little easier! We’ve compiled a list of resources here and would love to add to it, so please let us know if we’re missing something you’ve found useful, noting that this list is by no means exhaustive.
- Virtual Learning, Homeschooling, and Online Learning Resources: A set of helpful resources from FLO, including Foreign Service-specific information.
- Khan Academy: One can learn almost anything here!
- Smithsonian Museum of Natural History Education Resources: Science learning with the Smithsonian.
- History Channel’s History at Home: History lessons from the History Channel
- Jamestown and Yorktown Revolution: A virtual learning experience.
- Prodigy Math: It’s like a game!