Eating Well in the Lockdown
AAFSW Wellness Workshop via Zoom
Thursday, May 21
10:15 a.m. to noon, Washington, DC time
Cost: Free with optional donation to the presenter via PayPal
For many of us, trips to the grocery store are now limited, and many foods are out of stock. We’re craving comfort foods — but we know we need to nourish our bodies to keep up our resilience and our immune systems.
Fortunately, there are some simple and effective ways to boost our nutrition during this unusual time, while eating joyfully and well.
Join us for this fun and friendly interactive workshop on Zoom, covering topics such as:
– Comfort foods that are both nutritious and delicious
– The healthiest frozen foods to stock up on, and how to use them
– The most important vitamins and other nutrients you need, and how to get them
– Simple everyday cooking strategies
– Mindful eating instead of stress eating
– Bringing people together with food, even if they’re far away.
Limited to 15 participants. Please sign up ASAP by emailing email@example.com. Additional sessions may be added based on demand.
After signing up, you will receive a Zoom link, and you will need to download Zoom for free on your computer, tablet or phone, but you do not need to create an account.
Your presenter is certified health coach and AAFSW volunteer Patricia Linderman. Find out more about her work at www.fierceafter45.com.
This is part of a series of wellness workshops organized by AAFSW Program Chair Sheila Switzer. We hope to see you there!
AAFSW Program Chair
You must be logged in to post a comment.