AAFSW Wellness Workshop, Monday, September 23, 10:30 a.m. to noon
Randolph Towers Community Room, Level G-1 Arlington, VA 22203
We need high-quality sleep to feel good, maintain our energy, get things done and basically be the best we can be. Yet many people struggle to get the sleep they need. In this 1.5-hour workshop, you’ll learn simple and effective strategies to:
– Quiet your mind and fall asleep
– Get back to sleep if you wake up too early
– Identify stressors that may be interfering with your sleep
– Create a bedroom environment that promotes healthy sleep
– Use sleep to achieve other health goals
– Track your progress toward optimal sleep.
During the workshop, you’ll enjoy practical interactive exercises, and you’ll even get a small surprise to take home.
This is part of a series of wellness workshops organized by AAFSW Program Chair Sheila Switzer. It is free with a suggested $5 contribution for materials. RSVP to email@example.com.
This workshop is led by Patricia Linderman, certified health coach, personal trainer, and AAFSW volunteer. To learn more about her transformative coaching and stay informed about upcoming workshops, contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-655-0670.