A beautifully preserved estate built in 1888, The Twin Oaks was named after the two oak trees in front of its majestic architectural beauty. A large group of about 50 AAFSW members and guests arrived to honor this beauty that is hidden away from the outside.
Many thanks to Sandy and Sheila for arranging for all of us an unforgettable Mother’s Day with an afternoon tea and tour. The Twin Oaks is a treasure of treasures, with hardwood through the entire interior of the home and large rooms and high ceilings to be marveled at. Indeed an unforgettable Mother’s Day event, to be remembered and treasured.